Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Last 2 weeks...Part 2-Michigan

From Albuquerque I went to Michigan.
It was supposed to be just for a couple days, but then I realized how Michigan in the spring time is incomparable. Another iPhone dump of photos.
In the interest of full disclosure: not one of these photos is amazing, seriously.
Spring sky in Michigan.
Hometown bowl. Skated with Braydon Kavanagh,
who just turned 21.
Then I took Braydon to his first bar for his first drink and made
him place his first illegal bet on the Kentucky Derby.
Board eating spot.
Meat.
Slayed the fish.
Dumb ass mutt blew up the spot.
Couldn't pull well either.
I always see this guy in downtown GR
around Premier skate shop. Dressed so fast.
Some good shit up in the rafters of an attic.
Necessities of travel.
On a plane back home to Cincinnati.

Nice time in Michigan skating and visiting friends and family. Even managed to be a little productive and put an edit together from one of the days of skating with the Premier crew.

No comments: